Master's programme interviews

If you are carrying our research then please post your requests for data here.
juliacascon

Master's programme interviews

Postby juliacascon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:16 am

Hi everyone!
My name is Julia, and I am a Master's student at the University of Aberdeen (Scotland), I am in the Sex, Gender and Violence programme. In order to complete this programme, I am to complete a piece of independent research for my dissertation. I decided to research transgender people, particularly in the areas of their relationship to traditional masculinity and femininity, and passing/presenting. This is a very exciting research opportunity for me, as I hope to be able to further transgender rights by educating the general public and normalizing their experiences. I will conduct qualitative interviews with them (via Skype or telephone :tzskyper: ), and am in dire need of participants!

This is where you come in. Would you be interested in having a conversation with me where you share your stories and opinions? If you identify as trans, regardless of whether you have received HRT or SRS or not, and are 18 or older, I would love to interview you!

Please drop me an e-mail at j.perezcascon.15@aberdeen.ac.uk and I will provide you with a document containing more detailed information about this research.

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Research Requests and Discussion”