The beginning....

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Re: The beginning....

Postby Christine » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:21 pm

I've also read a lot of positive reports about Leeds, and I think it's fortunate to be getting a referral there rather than CX, which is blighted by administrative chaos and very, very long delays.

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:07 pm

I'd like to echo what Caitlin said. I have had very good treatment by Leeds - I really have. They have been kind, considerate and understanding. I have in no way felt pressurised into anything and have never felt that I have had to jump through hoops to get what I need. Yes, I have (and still do at times) felt frustrated by the wait for what I require BUT the wait is there for a very good reason. It's to make sure that the course of treatment that we are going through is the correct one. One of the reasons that the RLE period IS so long is that there are some who have 'jumped through the hoops, walked the walk and said (what they believe to be) is required' in order to get the surgery - only to find that it's not been the right decision when it's too late. Then they blame everybody else for their decision and their actions - nobody forced them to get up onto the operating table, the Clinicians helped them to get where they wanted to be. So yes, Leeds (in my opinion is a really good GIC). To finish though, just be true to yourself and you can't go wrong with that.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Christine

Postby Christine » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Regarding the length of RLE, I think they have finally conceded that the costs far outweighed the benefits (how many people have gone off the rails while waiting for that punitively long period to finish?) so it's now been reduced to a more sane figure. Not that it makes much difference with CX, I think one can expect more than five years to elapse between first seeing one's GP and surgery taking place, which is absolutely outrageous. I think the other GICs are a lot more reasonable, and I suspect most aren't run by clinicians who make up the rules as they go...

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 pm

I agree Christine,

2 years is just about bearable. 5 years is quite simply ridiculous and unacceptable.

Hugs
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”