Can you give me some advice please

kirstylewiis
Sanctuary Stoke
Sanctuary Stoke

Re: Can you give me some advice please

Postby kirstylewiis » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:40 pm

I can only say as an outsider I have not been to Leeds but a friend has but they where not happy with how Leeds were treating them, they now go Nottingham only, there first appointment at Notts went better than any of their appointments at Leeds

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustMe

Re: Can you give me some advice please

Postby JustMe » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:27 pm

Well, as a patient currently going through treatment with Leeds GIC I would like to stand up and defend them. In my time on this forum, I have seen some pretty disparaging remarks about them and so would like to balance things out. I am very pleased with the service I've had from them - though I must admit that I would have liked things to have moved along quicker but hey - don't we all :gigglersx: ? I have ensured that I have kept all of my appointments, I have helped them wherever I can by carrying out prior research and making sure that I have produced/provided any documentation that they have required. I've also attended all appointments early and I have kept them informed of when I am likely to be unable to attend. So, the way I see it - I've kept my side of the bargain and they have kept theirs. I can't honestly speak for others because these circumstances are specific to me. Others who are referred to Leeds may possibly have other issues which need addressing first and hence take longer to go through the system - I don't know, but I do know that I have had very good treatment during my time Leeds GIC and so I rate them very highly.

Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D