41 , out to gp , tried to deal with this and failling

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: 41 , out to gp , tried to deal with this and failling

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 pm

Also we do have love support on Mondays here
I think Ice meant 'Live Support' though there is a lot of lurve here too :gigglersx: .

Forgive me Ice - I honestly couldn't help myself :noway: .

Hug
Kerry x.
Touche'! Re: GRC hehehe we all do it ;)

Yeah 'Live'!

We can do Love and Love to support as well ;)PXxx
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

PS One of our Co-Hosts Rona is now Regional Organiser for Beaumont Society Wales - maybe of interest?

My view is if you are unhappy then you are going to have to tell someone - if you fear telling your wife direct tell someone who knows her who you think maybe more sympathetic. But tbh its usually to get these things done with - just make some 'quiet time' away from kids sit her down and speak calmly and carefully and tell her what you have told us.

It may result in her going into mild shock - it does happen where they just go blank and there is a bit of inner panic. This will pass. Its a huge thing. But I think judging by what you have told us here this is not something your decided yesterday it looks like it has been eating away at you for decades and you are close to finally sorting it out.

We are always here if you need us :)x

Keep posting! [yesss]
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Just a quick point as well Chrissie,

Try to have a read of some of our blogs - you will see that there are others who have gone through what you are going through. It's scary, probably the most scary thing ever but we have this habit of coming out of the other side. You may find comfort in some of what's been written in the blogs.

If somebody had said to me that I would be where I am today - I would have laughed at them. Here I am though - it's been one hell of a scary ride and it's by no means over yet - but it's where I am today and it is a much better place than when I started.

Above all else, keep coming here and posting.

Hugs
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

chrissietw

Postby chrissietw » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:22 pm

yeay a GP who listens at last im on the right track albeit a slow one. :-)

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Way to go girl, that's one small step for......... Actually, it's a huge step and probably one of the most significant [yesss] . Well done you, you are now on your way Chrissie :thumbup: .

Hug
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”