Starting HRT

WeWantWaffles

Re: Starting HRT

Postby WeWantWaffles » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Male puberty was nothing! Girls have it worse with their.. breasts and their periods and.. a general BLEH feeling. Guys are like, oo nighttime orgasms and double strength- how nice. They do get very hairy, though ... : |
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Wed May 13, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Christine

Postby Christine » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Yeah, male puberty was awful. Back then I didn't know I was trans, so I just didn't want to grow up: I really wished I didn't have to end up in a man's body. Every bit of it was horrible: my voice breaking (cue a lifetime of muttering), shaving, which I just tried to ignore in the hope it would go away, being smelly, etc etc. I suppose I did quite like being strong, though. And then there was the depression, by which I just mean the standard part of being an adolescent in addition to the obvious! But I'm not coping a lot better in the latter regard the second time round. I guess I'm just destined to be a stroppy cow whatever happens.

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Yes, I hated my male puberty. Spots, getting the 'bum fluff' on my face and needing to start shaving it - yeuch. Follow that (starting to shave) with the soreness of sensitive razor rash and folliculitis for over 35 years - plus the constant feeling of stubble and a 5 o'clock shadow Fred Flintstone would envy. Oh, and don't even 'go there' with unwanted erections and the strong musk of 'maleness'. Not forgetting the breaking voice - I had quite a nice voice until T came along and wrecked it. Hmmmm, I don't look back on puberty into manhood as preferrable to female puberty - no way :noway: .

Hugs
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

ShawBee

Postby ShawBee » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:32 pm

But I'm not coping a lot better in the latter regard the second time round. I guess I'm just destined to be a stroppy cow whatever happens.
im still fuqd up, but at least i am a fuqd up woman :wallbash: :lol:
'he's still alive, he wants more cigarettes, fruitcake and pile ointment,'

Return to “Agony (registered users only)â€