The beginning....

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:42 am

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Re: The beginning....

Postby Christine » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Telling those close to us can be fraught. In my case, telling my gf was hard, I think more for me than her, though obviously I'm glad I did, and though she's slightly nonplussed to find she now has a girlfriend, she's a lot happier with a more capable and happier partner.

Regarding RLE, for the purpose of surgery they'll take it from the date on your change of name deed: the rest you don't need to do all at once, and my transition was certainly a gradual process for many months before and after that date, during which I quietly inhabited an anonymous androgynous existence. But once random other people started addressing me using feminine pronouns, I realised it was time to go all the way.

As for the wait, no idea what Leeds is like but it'll be absolutely nowhere near as bad as CX, which is now well over a year to get the first appointment. I'd hazard a guess at a few months. Fortunately the GP can refer you directly to the GIC now: make sure they're aware of this, as a young friend of mine has really been round the houses while her GP faffed about for months referring her to anyone but the GIC!

Drew79

Postby Drew79 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Thanks for that Christine! Good to know about the direct referral to GIC. I didn't realise that! :)

Drew79

Postby Drew79 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Does anyone think I should take the referral guidelines and referral form from Leeds GIC with me to my GP? Or with they think that presumptuous? I've read some GPs may not be aware of the correct process. Thanks

Christine

Postby Christine » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:58 pm

I think it would be a good idea. You can ask them first, if they know about the process then everything is cool and groovy, if they don't then you have some handy information to give them! Better to go slightly over-prepared than under-prepared, I reckon.

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”