The beginning....

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JustMe

Re: The beginning....

Postby JustMe » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:43 pm

I had to look it up Caitlin (no, really I did [yesss] ). Thanks very much and yes it is [yesss] .

Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Drew79

Postby Drew79 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks for all the replies guys! I haven't been on for a while so just noticed them. Really makes me feel better about Leeds GIC :)

I'm going to my GP on Monday so excited and nervous about that! It will be the first step of my journey. I'm just eager to get on with things although I don't want to rush into RLE. I'm thinking that I would like to feminise slowly and subtly...i.e. not just throw on a dress one day and jump out into the world! My approach is that when I go onto hormones I will just go with the changes they bring and make small adjustments when needed to clothing etc. That way also I think it would be easier for people around me to adjust...if its just slow and subtle changes over time so to speak than one huge bit change! lol. What do you all think of that approach? Just looking a more feminine "boy" would make me happy initially...I have no grand ideas that I'll turn into a stunning woman overnight haha.

I've still got to tell my partner which is going to be the most horrible part of all of this! He knows that I have these feelings but I've kind of brushed it away saying it was a stage and I'm over it. I guess I was saying what was needed to make HIM feel better at the time. Eventually I think he will be supportive but just initially it will be quite stressful and harrowing :( But for now I am just taking things one step at a time...GP visit on Monday first then I guess a referral to a psych?? Not too sure on process. When I get to GIC stage I will have to sit him down and explain my intentions. Eeek! :(

Thanks girls :) xx

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drew79

Postby Drew79 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 pm

How long was the wait Caitlin?

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”