Gender Expansion

JustMe

Re: Gender Expansion

Postby JustMe » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:27 pm

You're very welcome Happy101,

I am saddened that you feel that way about the forum. Yes, I agree that there are many people who merely view but I don't think they 'feed off' other peoples misfortune. Many of those people will read to see if they can learn something from it (see if they are in a similar situation). There will be the vast majority who simply don't trust the internet and are too scared to reveal too much about themselves for fear of being found out (there was a time when I was in that same category). Then, there are the regulars who frequent the site on a regular basis - I'm now in that category. Now, if I read a post and think that there is nothing for me to add (perhaps because I don't have any experience about the subject or because everything has already been said) then I don't add more.

I'm also a little saddened that nobody else came along to add more to your blog but perhaps they didn't feel there was anything more to say? No reason not to come along again and share thoughts though - you never know if somebody might be reading this and actually getting some benefit or help from it. It's this reason (and this reason alone) that I continue to come along and help out where I can - I've had so much support and advice that it's the least I can do to pay some of that back.

Take care,
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Gender Expansion

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

The internet is a consumer based world.

Content Creators a smaller percentage - most just move other people's content around and about their social networks with or via 'Shares'.

Let's say I want to buy a camera? I type into Google the name of the camera and go look for reviews. I can honestly say I have never commented on any of those reviews. I found the information I was looking for and then tried somewhere else.

As hard as it is to hear and for us to experience, this forums is exactly the same. However for registered members there are hidden areas that cannot be 'grazed' in this way where regulars blog and interact with one another about their daily lives. We encourage people like yourself to go to the Blogs section and start one. It is therapeutic and you are less likely to be 'grazed'.

Facebook Twitter is the same - there is no escape. YouTube videos of people hurting themselves have thousands if not millions of hits! Twitter - there are people on twitter with thousands of followers - yet the individual who owns the account has unlikely met but a few of them in real life - so what are they doing there? Some are bots, some are people who follow and forget to unsubscribe. Some are 'dead' accounts.

TransgenderZone is on the net and the information that has been written within its pages helps millions (yup Millions!) over the years. Many are too terrified as said above by my colleague and friend. The closest they maybe able to get is to live vicariously through a poster like yourself who did have the courage. Don't think about all this hits as people rubber-necking and abusive think of all the people those posts have helped too frightened to come out. Seen like that what your posts are doing are helping all those people - that's nothing to be ashamed of or annoyed about. This is not a camera review forum, it is a forum that faces the very depths of despair for many, people who take their lives, people who are cruelly abused by families and their communities. For them posting as you have done is almost impossible (for now at least).

I hope you return and see your efforts as very worthy indeed!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”