Help please - Genital hair removal

Christine

Re: Help please - Genital hair removal

Postby Christine » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Stratum here in Oxford will use anaesthetic gel too; I dunno if there's any point in me trying to find anything stronger! I'm thinking I mostly need to anaesthetise my self-consciousness, so maybe I'll drink half a bottle of Scotch and a selection of fine wines before my appointment.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 pm

.......but the awkwardness of up close and personal attention regarding a part of my body I wish wasn't even there. But I guess I'm going to have to get used to people looking at it. Maybe if I regarded it more as a growth, a medical problem that needs fixing, it'll be easier.
I know it's difficult Christine but try to look at it this way. Doctors really do see all sorts of bits and pieces of our bodies all of the time and to them it's no different to seeing a nose or a big toe - really. My partner works in a nearby hospital and sees all sorts of stuff including Willies, Bums, Lady bits to name but a few - to her it's all just part of her work and to the Doctors it's the same, they've seen so many of these bits and pieces that to them it's no big deal. That's how I think about it when I have had to show mine to the doctor - they've seen it all before, the last thing they want is for you to feel uncomfortable about it.

Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Christine

Postby Christine » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself of that. It's just very hard to not think "but this is different because it's mine, and I'm ashamed of it." I know it makes no sense, it's just really hard for me to get past. But I've always been incredibly shy, I don't really like people looking at any other part of my body either!

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 am

Last edited by Casaluna on Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm

The advice has been changed in recent years. ChX are no longer requiring genital hair removal unless you have hair on your penile shaft or you have been circumcised.

Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”