I NEED HELP!!!

bethy

Re: I NEED HELP!!!

Postby bethy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:07 am

You can not keep being unhappy, it will ruin your life way too much. Just take the time to prepare to tell those you love and if they say that they can't cope with you. Then go to the housing or a charity who will point you in the right direction. There are plenty of places to go, to seek advice on coming to tell others about who you are.

Confidence is the biggest thing you need here. If you are not confident in yourself then this transition could be very difficult. Go to the GP, yes they are bound by confidentiality and can't discuss your records with anybody else other than those they have referred you to eg psychiatrists and councilors...

Yes as Sarah said. Open up a new bank account and gain new documents. Obviously a new passport would cost but nothing wrong with that as long as you want it to move away and untie the knot with the family a bit.
Never be afraid of who you are.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

ElliReid

Postby ElliReid » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:19 pm

I have to say a big thank you to all of you.

The thing is I'm not scared of being who I am. I am scared of being killed before I can accomplish my dreams.

I have to live my life by my families rules and it sounds weird in todays societies but I feel scared of breaking free from them for I fear that something would happen to me.

I have to act like a man wherever I go and its just makes me feel like I'm screaming inside.

Does anyone here know how I could get someone's help by retrieving my things and escaping away from my family for good as I need to time it perfectly.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:02 pm

The problem here is the people you want to help you are vulnerable too.

Whilst I accept you are in difficulties, you may also not be telling the truth - although I am sure you are.

The scenario is this.

Imagine someone comes to your rescue and helps you escape, and you turn out to attack them?

I am not suggesting this is the case. But you can see what I mean.

So I think you need to join or attend a transgender support group somewhere and make some friends.

This is a very common path to take.

In your region there is likely to be a transgender or GLBTiq support network. Where you can physically go to the group - as a man - and talk about these issues.

Many have access to temporary housing and refuges. You may well make friends with people who can help you, but in a neutral environment that does not put them 'at risk'. As you are in a place that is safe for you both.

You may say, "Well what if someone is there who knows me?!!!" Well then they are there for the exact same reason and this can be a good thing! As now you have a brother or sister who you can confide in and work out a plan together. They do not want you to tell their secret either!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30