What are you reading at the moment?

Sarah

Re: What are you reading at the moment?

Postby Sarah » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 am

I'm trying to get started on a biography of Big Mama Cass (of Mamas and Papas fame)....lol...so far the cover looks excellent.... :D

lol@watchmen discussion....that's been an untouchable classic for 20 odd yrs i think...my bro used to love that stuff.....i used to sneak away his Judge Death books to read...eeeek scary!....Judge Anderson...you're my heroine!
...resistance is textile...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

pictsy

Postby pictsy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Oooo Judge Death, I still have my little copy of that my eldest brother gave me as a present when I was a kid. Still collecting 2000 AD (although there is a massive gap in my collection) and that's what I'm currently reading. Let the issues pile up and now I'm catching up with them (slowly). I have quite a few collected volumes of comics on my bookshelf. I tend to avoid Marvel because I'm not really into that whole superhero thing - Watchmen certainly being an exception, I love Alan Moore's work and I also have three Batman books, the classics, Batman Returns, The Killing Joke and Arkham Asylum.

Aside from that I have Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything I haven't finished yet.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 am

lol..i read his 2000ads as well... :oops: :lol: ....one of my favourite stories was the sky-surfing guy...but I can never remember the name of it!!....

actually just finished reading 'behind the lost symbol'...an unofficial companion to the recent dan brown book....i must be a proper nerd to have read that one! :lol:

pictsy

Postby pictsy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:24 am

lol..i read his 2000ads as well... :oops: :lol: ....one of my favourite stories was the sky-surfing guy...but I can never remember the name of it!!....
His name is Chopper.

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:37 am

His name is Chopper.
you are a legend.....i tell you....i LOVE a bit of Chopper!

that was too easy....

:lol:

Return to “Social Chit Chat”