LOWER SURGERY

FTM transmen issues.
snowdoggy

Re: LOWER SURGERY

Postby snowdoggy » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 am

Hi, I have just joined this forum. Im having a metoidioplasty by Ralph/ Christopher next month in the Slough hospital in the UK. I would really love to hear from people who have had experience going there. Oddly rather than the surgery Im more worried about where to stay etc!
So if anyone has had surgery there, especially if they had meta, could you get in contact with me? It would be so useful.
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

I have replied to your other post relating to the fact I also had my surgery with Mr Ralph/Christopher.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3434#.UNUiyqy1js0

Sorry I can't help much as far as having a meta goes as I had a phallo.

As far as where to stay, you'll be staying in the hospital most of the time but if you need to know options on where a friend who is travelling with you for support etc, I can tell you where my other half stayed during my surgeries. I can't remember the name of the place right now but can let you know tomorrow if you like?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

jackback121212

Postby jackback121212 » Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 am

hi snowdoggy..
how are you ??
im new here also but i found your story quite enteresting thanks to you..
im 27 years old im ftm from Saudi Arabia..
i raised up as a girl untel i became 20 years old and i felt like what u said earlier something wrong with me :( ..
and i desided to become a male which felt the right thing to do :-) ..
im now 7 years old as a man and im very happy with myself now..
and i desided not to do the phalloplasty surgery because of the fore arm :shock: and the surgeries and everything u know :o ..
but my best friend now talked to me about marriage and she is the only one ill do anything for her and i desided to go with the phalloplasty which my doctor said i need< and by the way im SAUDI..and we dont have these kind of surgeries...
so please i want u to help me with this because i have seen ur fore arm pics which is by the way turns out good and relief but thet was in the earlier stages..
but now i want to see the new pics of your fore arm and your lewer surgery of course because thats what is going to be for me , and how is everything now?
and how many stages did u do for the phalloplasty and how many days did u stay after each stage to the next one?
i found a good doctor in London his name is David Ralph and he is an urologist in an institute in London, and he seemd a good doctor but i dont know other doctor who would do these kind of surgeries..
if u help me i would be more than greatful to u :roll: ..
and if you want me to send my medical report i will send it so we can disscus this between us..
thanx a lot..
love.. Jack :wave:

snowdoggy

Postby snowdoggy » Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 pm

hi snowdoggy..
how are you ??
im new here also but i found your story quite enteresting thanks to you..
im 27 years old im ftm from Saudi Arabia..
i raised up as a girl untel i became 20 years old and i felt like what u said earlier something wrong with me :( ..
and i desided to become a male which felt the right thing to do :-) ..
im now 7 years old as a man and im very happy with myself now..
and i desided not to do the phalloplasty surgery because of the fore arm :shock: and the surgeries and everything u know :o ..
but my best friend now talked to me about marriage and she is the only one ill do anything for her and i desided to go with the phalloplasty which my doctor said i need< and by the way im SAUDI..and we dont have these kind of surgeries...
so please i want u to help me with this because i have seen ur fore arm pics which is by the way turns out good and relief but thet was in the earlier stages..
but now i want to see the new pics of your fore arm and your lewer surgery of course because thats what is going to be for me , and how is everything now?
and how many stages did u do for the phalloplasty and how many days did u stay after each stage to the next one?
i found a good doctor in London his name is David Ralph and he is an urologist in an institute in London, and he seemd a good doctor but i dont know other doctor who would do these kind of surgeries..
if u help me i would be more than greatful to u :roll: ..
and if you want me to send my medical report i will send it so we can disscus this between us..
thanx a lot..
love.. Jack :wave:
Hi and welcome :wave:

First of all PLEASE make sure if you are going to have this surgery done that you are doing it for yourself and not for someone else. It's okay if you both want it but if you are any way unsure DO NOT even attempt to go through with it. It is very painful, very debilitating, emotionally draining and long winded. Also for many it can fail and you have to be very strong minded and be capable of dealing with the consequences if it does go wrong.

That said it has changed my life for the better in so many ways and I did suffer a few complications along the way. It varies for each guy. Some get little, few or no complications, other get one after another and I know some guys personally who have been through Hell trying get the result they desire.

My surgery should have been completed in 4 surgeries but I ended up having 5 because I initially decided not to have the vaginectomy during stage 2. After stage 2 I then decided I did want it after all so have to have it done as an extra operation on it's own before stage 3.

The surgeon you refer to is the same surgeon I was under and to my knowledge Mr. Ralph and Mr. Christopher are the only surgeons who perform radial forearm phalloplasty surgery with urethral hook up in this country. I believe they now do the same surgery I had using only 3 stages.

I haven't taken any more photos of my arm since I uploaded the ones you've seen. It is looking very good now and I'm over the moon with my results as a whole. I have been told by some (including my surgeon) that both my arm and my phallo surgeries are among the best they've seen/done but I don't want to come across as a big head :oops:

I would seriously advise you to consider all the pros and cons before proceeding with phallo surgery as I mentioned. It is a long hard road and ideally you should have support through all stages. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best was my attitude and it seemed to have paid off. I was horrified when I first saw my arm after stage 1 though. It was all purple and yellow and looked like a raw leg of lamb :shock: It soon started to go back to a healthy colour again though. I was so relieved.

If you are sure you want to go through with it for the right reasons I wish you all the best. Mr. Ralph and Mr. Christopher are both excellent surgeons and I highly recommend, if you do decide to go for it, that you consider using them for your surgery.

Take care
John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

jackback121212

Postby jackback121212 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 am

Hi again my and Thanx alot snowdoggy..

You have informed me alot about that surgery
And thanx for all of your support and recomendation..

I have found recently a good place in san francisco
And here is the site
http://www.brownsteincrane.com/

I came a cross it when i was searching the web..

Thanx my dear friend and i hope you can show me a photos
Of the penis recently so i can see what im going to be and
Not hoping for more.. Sorry for the ask mate but
Im gitting so paranoid about what is going to be..

One more personal question??
Are you married? And if so ..is it working good with you
And what are the problems you are facing
In sex....
Sorry for the language but because my English is not so good
And also sorry for the questions but i was so happy
I found the right guy to talk to and ask so many questions..

Again thanx a lot for you reply.. And hope all the best for you..

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Sat May 11, 2013 6:44 am

we also have another site where we can post post "adult" material like post-op pics.
I'm pretty sure that Snowdoggy's results pics are on there.
It's also called "transgenderzone" but with .info as the suffix ( we can't link direct, nor post any adult material on this site here - Google threatened to withdraw our "G-rating" so another site was created for the pictures and content that used to be on here)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “General”