TESTOSTERONE

FTM transmen issues.
colinh

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby colinh » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:37 am

FYI, I think I found the answer under the "monitoring" section here: https://www.bumc.bu.edu/endo/clinics/tr ... uidelines/

"Trough levels can be measured immediately before injection."

While I'm still curious about how our levels range throughout each cycle, if one were only going to take one measurement, I can now better understand an inclination to monitor the trough.

Thanks for any input,
Colin

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:17 am

Glad you found the thread yes they do take some searching but most topics have been answered over the years.
Many of our team are on Facebook if you click on BLOG in the SITE LINKS in the dropdown menu above you can join our Facebook Group which has a very high membership and many many of the group are trans*men. So advice can be spread about. But here and in our library is a good place to start.
https://blog.transgenderzone.com/

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:26 am

#Replies

Nass18

Postby Nass18 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:39 pm

Please I need help. I've recently accepted that I am ftm trans but I had done facial laser hair removal while trying to suppress it as I had very intense hair growth in my face. If I start testosterone will I be able to grow facial hair or is it impossible anymore? If anyone knows please answer me. Thank you in advance.

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tzone » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 am

It is very hard to tell for certain as fine hairs can become course hairs with T.

The only way to find out is to transition and begin your journey. Many men do not have lush facial hair. Many are clean shaven because their beard shape is patchy and this applies to Cisgender males of course. Not every man can have a lumberjack hipster beard as much as theyd like one. T can really change the face and it maybe you wont need one. But I suspect there will be some growth. Laser hair removal is only reliable on pigmented hairs that are visible. There is a good chance you have plenty of dormant follicles just waiting for an injection of T to activate them. again course blond hairs will also thicken.

Hope this helps!

Return to “General”