PACKERS

FTM transmen issues.
Joel E.

Re: PACKERS

Postby Joel E. » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:51 am

Chakka,

I've tried the spoon-type STP's before. The STP-packers that are featured on the site you mention seem to have a different shape. Specifically, they have a plastic bit (cup?) that seems to come up and cover the area of the pubic bone. Do they have the same, 'medicine' spoon shaped device? What I'm really looking for is something that has a cup that rests under the the spoon part, to catch anything that drips, rather than flowing neatly into the tube. The bit going up seems unnecessary, and possibly uncomfortable. What we need is a reservoir underneath, to keep one's cloths dry.
"I know there is strength in the differences between us
I know there is comfort where we overlap"- Ani Difranco

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Joel E.

Postby Joel E. » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:05 am

Hraesvelgur,

I can only speak from my own experiences. But I can say that these products look and feel great. To some extent you do get what you pay for. But these packers and other prosthetics can really boost your self-confidence, and fun. BUT, I have not yet found a a device I can reliably use for peeing. There are devices that are excellent for sex, and devices that are excellent for everyday packing, but none have served me well enough in the Gent's. As you are a young man, just making your way in the world, I would advise you to think carefully about your needs before you invest a lot of cash.

Of course, there may be some trans guys out there with newer info than I have on STP's. If anyone wants to make recommendations, please do. :-)

Chakka

Postby Chakka » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 am

Joel,
It's not uncomfortable to wear at all. There are some videos on Stand To Urimates Facebook page that show how to use and wear it. The whiz packer a funnel type stp. It doesn't work like a spoon style at all in my opinion. It doesn't have a reservoir so to speak. But because it's slightly bigger than a spoon style there's area for catching urine. If you use it correctly, it will catch every last drop. If you have specific questions, they are super fast at answering questions.

Jacob-Kye

Postby Jacob-Kye » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey

This might be useful but i'm wondering if anyone has used this company as apparantly it was only launched this year but is FTM owned. http://www.peecockproducts.com

its a pack, pee and play and depending on size only upto 149 USD. but i'm relucatnat to try it unless anyones got any feed back about it. If not i think i'm going to the get the STP fitz nipple one cos looks comfy

Joel E.

Postby Joel E. » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:34 am

Jacob-Kye,

I can't access the site for either the "peecock" or the STP fitz nipple. And frankly, no one has come up with the right product yet, to my mind. Either they have shut down or they are in a format I can't access.

TC,
Joel

Return to “Generalâ€