BINDERS

FTM transmen issues.
chucktaylors

Re: BINDERS

Postby chucktaylors » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Crop tops work fine by the way under shirts and T-shirts but are no good under muscle shirts/vests as they are then visible. If you get them a few sizes smaller than your size, if you're small then they flatten very well but are visible obviously if you are wearing little on your upper half.
A few sizes too small, huh? The one I've got is size S and still too big to do the job. I've always struggled finding anything smaller than M/L in mainstream sports stores. Children's dept perhaps? A bit embarrassing buying a tiny pink crop top with little red hearts on it though:)

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Francis

Postby Francis » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:24 am

I often find S are to big and you do have to go into the kids sections and just bare with the embarrasment. Kids, younger siblings or relations are a great excuse if anyone askes.

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

I often find S are to big and you do have to go into the kids sections and just bare with the embarrasment. Kids, younger siblings or relations are a great excuse if anyone askes.
I think I'll try online:)

Francis

Postby Francis » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

probly best. :lol:

Raven de Chylde

Postby Raven de Chylde » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Sorry if I've missed this..but I've just been told by the other half that he could buy me a binder off Amazon.co.uk as opposed to importing it (and since I'm from Yorkshire I like the idea of avoiding import duty etc) ....it says they are made by Underworks

Now has anyone else every bought one from Amazon before?

Either way...I thought I'd pass this news on (even if it's known to everyone else) :gigglersx:

Return to “Generalâ€