Mr. Mansoor S. Khan (top surgery)

FTM transmen issues.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Mr. Mansoor S. Khan (top surgery)

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 am

3 weeks post-op and I thought I'd get some opinions. Should I be worried that the grafts don't quite lie flat against the skin all the way around? I haven't been binding post-op, and I'm worried that might have had a negative effect.

I've posted a picture below - please note that the following image may be unsuitable for small children, people eating lunch and anyone who doesn't like the sight of pale, weedy torsos. :mrgreen: Nothing offensive, just from my neck down to where my abs would be if I actually owned any abs.

3 weeks later

Not particularly great shots of the nipple grafts, I did try and get some closer ones but they were all blurry. Does anyone think there's anything to be concerned about? I know I've been overdoing it a little bit, it's entirely my own fault if I've done any damage!

Moving away from the aesthetics (and the possibility of my nipples dropping off :shock: because I'm too stupid to just throw my coat on the floor instead of spending 5 minutes trying to hang it up on the back of the door), I'd thoroughly recommend Mr Khan to anyone in the area. I've never been in any pain other than whatever I inflicted on myself by over-stretching, and I'm really pleased with the results so far. I go back in November for another check-up, but as far as I'm concerned I don't want any revisions, not even if the swelling doesn't go down any more than it has already.
would you allow us permission to use this image at some stage for a library feature on top surgery as it is very impressive :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Alan

Postby Alan » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks TFK. :)
would you allow us permission to use this image at some stage for a library feature on top surgery as it is very impressive :)
Sure, I've already given permission for the hospital's medical photographer to use the pics she took of me in her course (she doubles as a university lecturer). I'd have liked to see some results shots before I had my surgery, so if I can be useful to someone else then by all means poach my photos! :mrgreen: I'll try and remember to post one when all the sticky stuff's been removed, I can't actually see how good (or bad) the scars are looking at the moment.

I probably have lengthened my healing time by pushing myself too far, but only time will tell as far as affecting the cosmetic result.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks if you ever want to write a little article later when you have healed with pictures on say word and drop it to us i will put it in the library :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

snowdoggy

Postby snowdoggy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:53 pm

Does anyone think there's anything to be concerned about? I know I've been overdoing it a little bit, it's entirely my own fault if I've done any damage!
I can't see anything to be concerned about Alan, it looks like a good neat job to me.

Congratulations :D

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Thanks if you ever want to write a little article later when you have healed with pictures on say word and drop it to us i will put it in the library :)
I might do that actually, not for a little while as I've got a LOT of work to catch up on from the 2 weeks I missed, plus the homework I'm bound to get when classes start next week. If I haven't sent you anything in a month, give me a gentle reminder! :mrgreen:

Return to “General”