Do you have a story to share about your private parts? | Ground-Breaking New Channel 4 series

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Holly Latimer

Do you have a story to share about your private parts? | Ground-Breaking New Channel 4 series

Postby Holly Latimer » Fri May 01, 2015 5:37 pm

We want to hear your story…

In a body-obsessed world, the one area we still rarely discuss openly is our genitals. In a new exciting project for C4 we hope to change that by giving a voice to our private parts.

We're looking for men and women aged 18 and over to tell us stories that speak to a powerful moment in their lives that is inextricably linked to their private parts – whether it’s a recollection of the first time you had sex, the first time you had a gay experience or some form of sexual awakening.

If you have a powerful story about your private parts, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact me at holly@latimercreativemedia.com if you'd like to share your story….

Why get involved?
- Chance to break the silence and be a part of an empowering, forward-thinking discussion about our genitals and sexuality
- Nothing gratuitous / overtly sexual / no nudity, just real people with real stories
- Be part of a bigger movement of opening up, breaking silences and progressing
- Be part of new, exciting content screened on 4OD

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Do you have a story to share about your private parts? | Ground-Breaking New Channel 4 series

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Whilst it is nice to be included, trans*people are only every thought of as 'genitals'. Trans*people are more than that. And it is a shame that most programs that feature them require some 'back story' hospital images, medical images, or victim statements - the favourite is of course sex trade or freaks shows like Jerry Springer where often vulnerable are exploited or humiliated.

Be nice if the production company showed transgender people at the cutting edge of business and science, coding and IT development, medicine (practicing it! Rather than the subject of it) the arts and entertainment as in producers and creatives.

But rather than all that - lets hear what you genitals have to say?

I mean it has kinda already been done and it is a very old fashioned idea!

See Community Channel Secrets of Sex - Normal 26/09 Community Documentary presenting the real life stories of male, female and transgender migrants working in the sex industry in Albania, Italy and the UK. Or take a week off and read all this ;)

viewforum.php?f=106
and this viewforum.php?f=47

Been done - my genitals say so!

Jeesh! :thumbdown:
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Do you have a story to share about your private parts? | Ground-Breaking New Channel 4 series

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun May 03, 2015 2:15 pm

#Replies

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun May 03, 2015 2:16 pm

I will share it to Facebook... After all what do I know?!

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Mon May 04, 2015 12:02 am

Last edited by Casaluna on Thu May 14, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”