Celebrity Juice itv 180415 Mocks Transgender Children

Media and Television that affects the trans community.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Celebrity Juice itv 180415 Mocks Transgender Children

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:20 pm

---

Celebrity Juice
18/04
ITV2

Keith Lemon presents the outrageous comedy panel show. Radio 1 DJ Fearne Cotton and stand-in captain Gino D'Acampo welcome TV presenter and Radio DJ Vernon Kay, Jackass daredevil and star of The Jump Steve-O, comedian Chris Ramsey and TOWIE star Jessica Wright to their teams.

Comment

This really is rock bottom!

Leigh Francis who plays this character Keith Lemon, has a game half-way through the show, where he invites children on and suggests they are famous people who have all been shrunk down.

Tom Cruise Kanye West etc. One is Fearne Cotton and of course in connection with his ongoing transphobia by proxy that Fearne is trans* (she isn't it is laughing at transgender issues via her) see:

http://library.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=3000

He names a young boy as Fearne - audience laughs.

Then they begin the game of holding juice boxes. The boy turns to Keith and says:

"Excuse me I am a Gender Crisis!"

To which the audience is howling with laughter...

This is the Pits Leigh! And you should be ashamed of yourself. Trans* in childhood is utterly traumatic and desperately painful, It is not in the slightest bit funny for sufferers. And laughing or inciting this kind of mockery is seriously abusive. And way beyond a joke. Objectifying trans* kids?...

This really did happen!

I despair and Holly Willoughby's Husband Dan Produces it. This is unbelievable really!

Deeply saddened by ITV and Leigh Francis here.

Image itv

---
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Celebrity Juice itv 180415 Mocks Transgender Children

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:19 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Transgender Media and Television”