Tostran gel - Male to Female Transsexual Women - Libido

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Tostran gel - Male to Female Transsexual Women - Libido

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Tostran 2% Gel
Testosterone

New Medicines section is kicking off with...

I am testing this to try and help a low libido. It may or may not work but I will keep you posted.

This is commonly used in men and transmen. But what about transwomen? After all, there is a major problem in that our bodies were formed by this substance, and to remove it can be problematical. Even women produce some in their ovaries and adrenal glands. But as trans women rarely have ovaries then we are depleted even at this level.

I know a lot of transgender women, can discover their libido drop off after time. age also is a major factor in these things of course.

A young transsexual female who has surgery at 22, may differ greatly to a transwoman of 60 who discovers they have no sex drive.

So I am being a bit of a control trial here. And will let you know how it goes :)

Often with all things oestrogen and our obsession to remove it from our bodies completely we may actually not be doing ourselves any good. As we just become post-menopausal women on HRT patches! And they still have their ovaries remember.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Tostran gel - Male to Female Transsexual Women - Libido

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:32 pm

If you have tried it or something similar let us know how you got on and give your experiences and advice :)

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:54 am

(I'm 4+ years post-op)
I've been on testosterone for over a year.
My T level had settled at 0.6nmol/L which is very low as most cis-women are around 1.7
Iffy put me on testosterone patches but the company discontinued them about 9 months ago so I was moved onto Testim gel.

I find that I now get a bit horny two or three times a week.
Orgasms are a stronger sensation than they were pre-T so it seems to have been worthwhile.
I did notice though that I now seem to have a slight facial skin greasiness. I used to have greasy skin in my prior life but estrogen fixed that really quickly. I'm disappointed that the T-gel might have brought the grease back a little (....though it's by no means conclusively linked as cause and effect yet)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:12 pm

What is your dosage Steffi? I have what seems to be a pump and you squirt (depression) 1-8 squirts 1 squirt on the finger tips and rubbed into the stomach area equals = 10mg.

So be interested to hear your dosage.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:04 am

Hard to tell you my dosage as all I get is a little tube like a toothpaste tube about 2 inches long.
It contains 50mg of clear gel and I was told to use a pea-sized blob daily, applied to the inner thigh.
How many pea-sized blobs are there in each tube? I have no idea. For that matter, what does "pea-sized" mean? There is a lot of difference in size between a tiny garden pea and a marrofat.

I will guess that I get 25 doses per tube, which would equate to a daily dose of 2mg.
My T level rose from 0.6 to 2.9nmol/L over several months.
I consider that excessive so am currently trying slightly smaller blobs but have not yet had another blood-test.

Since hormones can interact and be converted, (e.g. by Aromatase enzyme) I should also mention that my estrogen level at the above time was 1780pmol/L .........triple the recommended upper limit for transsexuals who should be in the 400 to 600pmol/L range
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Medicine and Prescriptions”