Bigger Clothes

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Shapeshifter

Bigger Clothes

Postby Shapeshifter » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 pm

hi, where are the best places to buy bigger womens clothes? i am at least a size 24 and a lot of the places ive looked so far seem to cater for the older market. im in my mid-20s and dont want to be wearing clothes that look like tents or are obviously designed for people in their 50s.

thanks,
S

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Re: Bigger Clothes

Postby Christine » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:44 pm

I bought mine from the likes of Evans, Yours and so on. I find a fairly convenient "meta shop" is to use Amazon where it's easy to select an appropriate size and choose either from Amazon themselves and various 3rd party sellers (usual grumbles about them tax-dodging notwithstanding!)

Don't get too carried away (as I did!) as you will need to gradually lose some weight: I got down from a 28 to a 16 in just over a year, and would be down to a 14 had I not spent much of this year comfort-eating. Ahem. So the charity shops have been the beneficiaries of numerous over-size clothes, but I could have been significantly more frugal...

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”