Ears?

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Millie

Ears?

Postby Millie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Quick question, and one tht I am posting far too late. Does anyone know of a decent place in central London that I could get my ears pierced tomorrow? Tried to get them done in Derby and ended up in this dingy little hellhole full of bikers and hippies! Only to be told that they didn't have any studs as it had been a busy weekend! I think that I was a bit too mainstream for them and if I had wanted a pentagram nailing to my scrotum I would have been on to a winner :lol: But I didn't, I wanted my ears pierced so I had no joy. Any ideas?
Advancing to what?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: Ears?

Postby Cassie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm

If you go by tube to Bond Street station (convenient for Transhealth) you will find a little shopping centre within the station complex. I'm pretty sure there is a Claire's there.

Millie

Postby Millie » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Thanks Cassie. :)
Advancing to what?

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Maybe I should get mine done :lol:
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Flameboy

Postby Flameboy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

I always used to get all my piercings at Primitive Origins in Hammersmith - not sure if that's central enough for you (and anyway, I think all the staff have changed since I last went there!)

Failing that, Cold Steel in Camden have a good reputation - they're on the main drag, you can't miss them.

I'm assuming you want a proper piercing shop, not a branch of Claire's Accessories btw! (Piercing guns - shudder)

:-)

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”