Hair Hair Everywhere!

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Cercar

Hair Hair Everywhere!

Postby Cercar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:04 am

(Sorry about the Subject... I didn't know what else to put :tongueoutx: )

Hey everyone, again :P

I was reading through the "Hair Removal" topic, and have a couple questions.

My first question is;

I have hair on my chest, some on my back, and my facial hair regrows quite fast, i also have hair.. on my butt :oops:

How would i go about removing this, and should i do it before, or somewhere in the middle of HRT?

Thanks!
Cer

(Sorry for the gross image! (if you have a over-active mind :gigglersx: ))

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hair Hair Everywhere!

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:25 am

if the hair is very dark and your skin is light then laser, if the hair is grey blonde or white then you will need needle probe electrolysis

if you have androgen blockers as part of your hormone regime (this is likely to kill your libido though) they may grow less and finer over time especially the chest, butt and upper thighs
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Cercar

Postby Cercar » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am

Thank you for the reply Ice :)

To be honest my hair isn't black dark, but isn't blonde either, it's a sort of brown, dark blonde, so Laser would probably be the best? One thing i read on the Electrolysis site is that it's the only permanant hair removal, is Laser also permanant?

Thanks again,
Cer

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:04 am

needle electrolysis is the only thing guaranteed to kill the follicle

as the probe removes the hair variable as with laser you are relying on the pigment (black things absorb heat better than cold things) that said a needle probe (they are blunt on the end) slides down beside the hair and zaps the hair root blub in one hit done!

Various methods are available

Galvanic - bit olfd that now it basically means you hold a ground and a circuit is created through your body this creates a chemical reaction called lye in the bulnb and burns it out sounds worse than it is. Thats the original method first develop what about 100 years ago now.

Themal - thermolysis - this is where the needle tip gets hot and cooks it,

Blend a mixture of the two above - the heat speeds up the chemical reaction, supposedly gentler on top lips.

and the best which is FLASH thermolysis - flash capable machines are a bit pricer so a salon would have to invest like 2 grand plus for one I bought one about 6 years ago imported from the USA NY to be exact. Great piece of kit. Min is the Apilus last years model of this one so I can vouch for flash its the same as laser as in fast but through the end of a needle.
http://hofbeauty.co.uk/Salon_Equipment/ ... Multiplex/

here are some top tips i wrote
http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/ ... ext/44.htm
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Though I did see on the tv last night a do it at home kit, it looked like an electric razor, but it flashed light at the skin, so I guess a kind of electrolysis? The woman in the ad was using it for her legs face underarm hair bikini line... anywhere she had hair she didn't want...
Can't remember what it was called now.
Well if any of this was any help I don't know but

Take Care
Aiden
:emo:

http://www.boots.com/en/HoMedics-me-my- ... n_1190410/

I believe this may be what you saw last night as it caught my eye also. ;)

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”