Question about shoe/feet sizes

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion
Lairiana

Re: Question about shoe/feet sizes

Postby Lairiana » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh, no, I likely wouldn't be going for heels :) Thanks for the advice though, Cass!

Had an idea - A repository of basic information for women (And another for men, of course) would be pretty nice to have :)
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

quackers

Postby quackers » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm

I think the shoe sizes are the same - it's just hard to find large female shoes. Look at Evans and Barretts - they do large shoe sizes. I just picked up a bargain couple of pairs in the Evans sale. If you can do it online, then if they don't fit, you get a free return.

I'm not sure but I think my feet have shrunk a bit with the hormones. Used to be size 9 but can get into a size 8 (just). Am convinced that my right foot is bigger than my left.

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Your converse will be U.S sizes which are different.
Nope, UK. They cover UK, EU and US, I think.

I think I'm going to experiment with socks first. If size 4-8 socks don't fit, then I must be Big Foot :lol:
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Millie

Postby Millie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

I think the shoe sizes are the same -.
Gotta call you on this as it really!!!! isn't the case. Evans sizes are on the big/wide size and some size 8's are quite roomy on me. I've got some Rockport 8 1/2 flats that I don't have a hope of getting into. I have DP shoes that run pretty small too. I also find that I need 8 1/2 on a lot of flats but 8's are fine for heels :?

Maybe I just have weird feet!!! :lol:
Advancing to what?

quackers

Postby quackers » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 pm

It's a mine field, isn't it. :D
And don't even get me started on clothes sizes. I was on BonPrix today and they had a sizing guide. I'm 5'8 and 10 stone. Pretty much in proportion though I'm a bit unhappy with the waist (34"). The size guide just doesn't work for me - I know I can get in a size 10 - 12 fine, but it had part of me as size 20, some at size 12. Because I have "male" proportions. And as we all know, a size 10 in 1 shop is not a size 10 in another shop. :o

It's a bit complicated.

Return to “Fashion, beauty, grooming hints and tips”