Anyone in Toronto has their Tracheal Shave performed by Dr. Philip Solomon?

galayogeda

Anyone in Toronto has their Tracheal Shave performed by Dr. Philip Solomon?

Postby galayogeda » Thu May 23, 2019 1:29 am

Hey Everyone in Toronto,

I am a MTF from Toronto who is looking into getting the Adam Apple Removal surgery soon in the future.

At this moment, I am thinking about having my Tracheal Shave performed by Dr. Philip Solomon, but before I set up a date with him to perform the surgery, I would like to ask if there is anyone here who had their Tracheal Shave performed by him. How is the experience & the result? Would you recommend someone to get their tracheal shave performed by him?
Thanks so much for your help!

P’s: If you know any other good surgeon who performed the Tracheal Shave surgery in Toronto, I would appreciate it if you can tell me who that surgeon is.

Thanks again & I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Anyone in Toronto has their Tracheal Shave performed by Dr. Philip Solomon?

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue May 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi thanks for posting it might be a bit hit and miss getting a response like this as its very niche might be better in a Canadian Trans forum somewhere.

That said if you have a pronounced Adams Apple then its certainly worth doing. Its a small cut in the fold (they use an existing neck crease to hide a horizontal scar. and just literall shave the bump off! Its day surgery stuff and you are ready to go!

Let us know how it goes but unless they are going to fiddle with your vocal chords then this is really basic stuff for a ENT surgeon!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Anyone in Toronto has their Tracheal Shave performed by Dr. Philip Solomon?

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue May 28, 2019 4:12 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30