MTF transition complete, yet she retains male attributes

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
insideout

MTF transition complete, yet she retains male attributes

Postby insideout » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 am

I need help.

The woman of my life transitioned from being a man and completed it about 5 years ago. As a male, this person was quite strong, well built. As a woman, she has retained her muscular frame and most strength. Her attitudes wreak of masculinity, aggressiveness, and quick to anger. I feel that although her physical transition was complete, that psychologically and hormonally, she is still male. She tells me that she identifies as female but I'm not so sure anymore.

Please give me suggestions. Thanks!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

oceanica

Re: MTF transition complete, yet she retains male attributes

Postby oceanica » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:36 am

hi..i think when i was pre-op i felt i had to make an extra effort to look feminine, always bought the most expensive make up and sexy lingerie...after my op i kind of lost that need and asi felt woman i didnt even care abt shaving my legs anymore...i know it sound horrible to you..but as u said its a psychological thing and we are continually struggling between our inner feelings and how people see us..i had more compliments before the op that after, once u are a prope woman, people especially men can become so mean and tell u that u r still a man whatever u do, u hear it so often that your subconscious starts believing that too...maybe that is whatis happening with your love. The other thing is hormones tablets play havoc in our bodies and mentally u r all over the place...i cant honestly say whether i was happier before or now..i had sad moments before the op and i have them now...i hope u get what im saying and it was of help....Ellie

insideout

Postby insideout » Fri May 06, 2016 3:21 am

@Ellie

Hormones are an issue here. She does not have easy access to estrogen and must get it from questionable sources. No insurance coverage for it, no doctor's Rx, and no diagnostics. I give her 1/3 cc estrogen each week but don't know if it is too much or not enough. She goes through mood swings and gets angry easily. I wish I could help her more.
hi..i think when i was pre-op i felt i had to make an extra effort to look feminine, always bought the most expensive make up and sexy lingerie...after my op i kind of lost that need and asi felt woman i didnt even care abt shaving my legs anymore...i know it sound horrible to you..but as u said its a psychological thing and we are continually struggling between our inner feelings and how people see us..i had more compliments before the op that after, once u are a prope woman, people especially men can become so mean and tell u that u r still a man whatever u do, u hear it so often that your subconscious starts believing that too...maybe that is whatis happening with your love. The other thing is hormones tablets play havoc in our bodies and mentally u r all over the place...i cant honestly say whether i was happier before or now..i had sad moments before the op and i have them now...i hope u get what im saying and it was of help....Ellie

usirgen

Postby usirgen » Wed May 25, 2016 8:55 am

My personal experience is, herbals and creams do not work to any real extent (I've tried the very best). I've since started on progynova and spiro, and have been on that now for somewhere approaching 12 months.

Return to “General”