The MtF breast thread

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Pink Bunny

Re: The MtF breast thread

Postby Pink Bunny » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Ooo I agree with previous comments Esther, that it would be Best to Wait & See how Your Breasts Develop.

I've been on Hormones now for over 9 Mnths & My Breast are now a size B+ Cup.

Soo who knows what size they'll finish growing at. :o

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Jane_D_C

Bra Fitting at M&S

Postby Jane_D_C » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm

I chose a large branch of M&S for this.

It was a much better experience than my last two attempts at bra fitting at Debenhams.

They run an appointment system. You can ring in and book. This branch (Bristol Cribbs Causeway) had a special bra fitting room. I explained that I’m a transsexual, and was told that I am not the fitter’s first transsexual customer. She took me seriously, and understood that I know a lot less about bras than a cis woman would. She measured me up: After 8 months on hormones I’m a 38B. She tried various bras on me, was happy to recommend based on fit not cost, and we settled on the one that gave me the best cleavage. She also showed me how to use my hands to arrange the breasts in the bra to maximise cleavage. (Once the bra is on, gently pull them up and towards the cleavage.) I had no idea you could do that.

The bras I chose have slight padding, but not the massive padding I formerly had; and all M&S bras are machine washable. Many bras aren’t and that is a real nuisance.

The new bras are very comfortable. I have had one on for three hours now & it feels great.

The thought that you really are looking at my breasts with no more padding than a cis 38B woman would have is just awesome :cheer: .

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Rather than go for fittings, I chose to purchase a pair of camisole style tops because they were on sale. I am a size 18 and chose that size as they do not come in cup/back sizes.

These tops have a built in bra, no clasps but the straps are adjustable. Using elastic banding across the underbust, they have given me a glorious cleavage :cool: and since my operation, have become a generous 'c' cup to boot. In fact, I was advised to be careful by a woman friend that I could accidentally divert the attentions of sensible men as I am unused to showing a cleavage :oops:

I enclose a link to the item I purchased and highly recommend them.

http://www.isme.com/intimates-essential ... tsellers,0

Jane_D_C

Anyone want my old bras?

Postby Jane_D_C » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:16 pm

I have four white fluid-filled padded bras which take you from 36A to 36C. Would suit someone just starting hormones. If anyone wants them, please send me a PM by May 10 2011. No charge. I will wash them & post them to you in a large jiffy bag. Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

BlackTulip

Postby BlackTulip » Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm

hahaha, beat this ladies, 40b(officially 40d according to M+S tape measure) and aint even started hrt yet. had em all me life, not just an age thing(highish estradiol level), and as our women are all big breasts, i know roughly what i'll end up with, what most pay a fortune for, and for bupkiss, hahaha

Return to “Generalâ€