Hello and a info please on being an 'active' TS

For topics that do not apply to the other available forums.
Vicki

Re: Hello and a info please on being an 'active' TS

Postby Vicki » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:57 pm

I've yet to see a woman who's into trans - not that most tran can perform after HRT has taken effect - but I wil keep my eyes open. It would be better if I was onr of the 40% whose sexuality changes when on HRT.

Final questions about reversibiity of HRT if it's not for me:

1) How long does it generally take to start losing muscle mas?
2) Do you lose muscle mass on the upper body only or is it all over, including legs?
3) Would muscle mass return if HRT was stopped? Or would you need to work out to get it back? Or will it never return?

By the way, I am very impressed that you are a dom (respect to all working girls). Would you like more than 2 enquiries a week (it's more money!)?
Last edited by Vicki on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi

Women who like trans are harder to find, but there are some. Women who like pre or non-op trans are probably rarer. As a post-op, I've dated a couple of cis-lesbians, had a two year relationship with one of them.
Early in transition (so obviously pre-op) I did have interest from a couple of women. It didn't go past kissing etc and petered out.

re 1) Muscle loss begins within a couple of months, but it is a slow process which carries on for years. I personally can't be more specific.

2) Muscle mass - you do lose it all over the body. The width of my shoulders very noticeably decreased and I lost a shoe size. Since bones do not shrink, that can only be muscle loss.
I also lost an inch and a half in height -why or how I do not know but it has also happened to other trans girls. Perhaps thinning of the spinal discs? It might also have an age-related component but as I said, other younger people have reported similar.

3) Dunno. The return of testosterone will mean that any spare calories will be diverted more to making muscle instead of fat but obviously some exercise will be needed.
- I do not know anyone who has "gone the other way" and if they do then they drop out of trans forums.
Try asking these questions on Susan's.

re Domme - I started doing it for fun but soon had some paying offers too.
I have a cyclic mood disorder so my interest in it also varies periodically. This year I have hardly bothered - I've had the offers but turned them down because of mood and being hampered by family commitments. I made some money which I re-invested in getting some better equipment. I certainly do know that if I sought them I could easily get some clients again, but at present I'm not much in the mood to Domme so have not been pursuing the contacts which are still trickling in even without any sort of advertising/effort.

I see that you list your location as Manchester. Do you go to the Gay Village? I'm south of Manchester and only occasionally bother to go to the Village
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Vicki

Postby Vicki » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:28 am

I'll ask on Susan's as per your suggestion Is height loss rare? I've not heard it mentioned as a side effect so assume it is rare.

I do indeed go to the village. Also venture to a couple of rock clubs but that's about it as far as non-scene goes. Pretty sure I'd get hassle in straight bars.

Helen
Global Admin
Global Admin

Postby Helen » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:24 am

Hi,

I can echo what Steffi has said about physical changes. I have lost a couple of inches in height during the past 10 years or so and my shoe size has changed from a 7 to a 6. In addition my body shape changes have given me a reasonably plump backside and a stable waist size. Muscle loss has been very apparent so overall a very satisfactory outcome.

Helen

Vicki

Postby Vicki » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:30 am

I heard that the height reduction can also be due to a change in posture inthe lower back but that must be alearned behaviour and not a reuslt of hormones, surely?

As someone with size 10 feet, I'd welcome a reduction in that department. If I could make it to an 8 I'd be ecstatic.

Return to “General”