I'm new to all this and scared and terrified, help?

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: I'm new to all this and scared and terrified, help?

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:54 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Gzz96

Postby Gzz96 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Thank you so much for your help Sam, I'm thinking I might have to delay this though because I was going to go abroad next summer (2017) for maybe 2-3 months in between semesters at uni... But it looks like I will have to choose, either explore the possibility of me becoming a girl or having a memorable experience in Japan and getting to meet some of my foreign friends for the first time. Haha it's like I keep putting more obstacles in my way. I have to put my life on hold if I go ahead with this... It's a lot to consider and take in...

Thanks again

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm

OMG The Japanese styles and their androgynous looks and funky anime outfits will likely make you envious :)

You march at your own pace. You will know when the time is right.

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm

#Replies

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Gzz96

Postby Gzz96 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:28 am

Hahah thanks, I'll still be around and I'll post on this thread again when I make any advances. Thanks for all your help this far. :tongueoutx:

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”