TESTOSTERONE

FTM transmen issues.
thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Re: TESTOSTERONE

Postby thefishkeeper » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hi there,

There are many FTM's who have high testosterone in there bodies.

I too have had that problem, it lead to my blood being very thick and I was in danger of getting blood clots. I am under a Endo.

If you still have your ovaries, yes they will try and sort out the extra T in the body, but some times medication will be the only way to help.

I'm on Nebido and take this I take every 16 weeks and take a low dose aspirin, also get blood test every year to keep an eye on my levels of T. It's advisable to have an Endo from the start.

I hope this helps.

:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

ofcourse

Postby ofcourse » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello everyone.

I just registered but have been lurking for a while.

I googled alot on ftm hormone therapy.I think mostly natural testosterone is used.Are there other drugs used in addition to natural testosterone or instead of it?I want to know my options before receiving any drugs.

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi,

I do not know about the hormone therapy type testosterone? I would hope that some one else here may be able to help.

I have only taken what ever my endo gave me, at the beginning and now I'm on Nebido, which I'm very happy with.

I do hope you find your answer.

:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Alec1

Postby Alec1 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 pm

medicating with natural testosterone can be potentially very dangerous. It can raise prolactin levels and as it is unmonitored this often is only detected when the patient wishes to go on testosterone through a GIC. Unfortunately then treatment can be delayed enormously whilst levels are brought down to a safer range. Not all natural supplements are safe.

woahshut_it_down

Postby woahshut_it_down » Thu May 22, 2014 6:00 am

so i know you guys are all going to probably tell me not to buy T online haha, but I'm currently seeing my therapist to get a letter of recommendation for my doctor to start me on T, the problem is i can't pay my balance right now so i can't see my therapist again until i pay off the giant total :thumbdown:

i have some vitamins i take but I'm looking for something more like the real thing, if any of you guys have any websites or intel on were i can get the injections or something just as good, just to hold me over, please do share.

i know its not always the safest choice, but I'm willing to take the risk at this point.

-Jesse

Return to “Generalâ€