BINDERS

FTM transmen issues.
Hmm

Re: BINDERS

Postby Hmm » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm

You can't send it back once u've opened the pack though, can you?
Amazon, you can and i'm pretty sure you can with the actual underworks site you can. I've heard from other guys that you can, I guess you can.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

chucktaylors

Postby chucktaylors » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:38 pm

You can't send it back once u've opened the pack though, can you?
Amazon, you can and i'm pretty sure you can with the actual underworks site you can. I've heard from other guys that you can, I guess you can.
It would cost u at least $15 extra from Underworks.

thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Postby thefishkeeper » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:17 am

Sell them on EBay... :ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

sk8er

Free Underworks 997 binder (small)

Postby sk8er » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi

I've got an old binder that I've no use for since I'm post op. It's well used and has stretched a lot but would suit somebody with sewing skills. It's an Underworks 997 (black) but I had to cut the lower part of it off because I didn't personally like how it was hugging my midsection, so it's now more like the tri top in length.

I'm not asking for money for it since it's not in a good condition but will expect you to cover the P&P. Let me know if you're interested.

I also have a brand new Style 974 Cotton Concealer Compression Muscle Shirt size XS for sale (this one is too good to be offered free, sorry).

PM if interested.
There's a common misconception that FTMs don't have a penis. I have 3. The first one is a micro penis, the second one is inside out and the third one is not attached.

Elliott

Do you need a binder, or have one to donate to others?

Postby Elliott » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to post here about the binder scheme that we run as part of MORF, (Manchesters transmasculine support group).

If you are interested in a binder, or wanting to support us by donating to the scheme - please check out our website - http://morf.org.uk/binder.html

Or help us out by distributing the youtube link below which is our new way of advertising the scheme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFTGEHeX9zY

Thanks for reading!
Elliott
Co-Chair
MORF
elliott@morf.org.uk

Return to “General”