are any bioidentical herbs safe for breast growth?

Exactly that! A place to discuss your health concerns, weight-loss, diet and fitness regimes.
Cecilia

are any bioidentical herbs safe for breast growth?

Postby Cecilia » Tue May 30, 2017 12:10 am

I used Enhance by Sensuals (breast enhancement formula) and Pueraria Mirifica for a month and saw some very minor initial breast development; but I just decided to stop because some of the herbs are linked to increased heart disease and stroke risks. I was hoping some herbs exist out there that are great for breast growth but do not put me at risk for stroke or heart disease. I already suffer from paroxysmal atrial fibrillation and take a beta blocker and aspirin. I didn't want to tempt fate, if you know what I mean.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: are any bioidentical herbs safe for breast growth?

Postby Steffi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:00 am

Disclaimer - I have accumulated a lot of knowledge over the years, but I AM NOT A DOCTOR

What is risky re blood-clots is estrogen itself - so I would guess that it matters little where it come from.

The major risk of clotting is when the estrogen is making it's first pass through the liver (it's route from the stomach to enter the bloodstream)

Pharmaceutical estrogen is a lot stronger and more effective than any plant-derived phyto hormone.
You could absorb half of a micronised estrogen pill sublingually (under the tongue) which is a direct route into the bloodstream, bypassing that first pass through the liver. (the average normal dose for a transsexualis 2 x 1milligram estrogen pills (Progynova) per day)

Alternatively, you might use Oestragel or Sandrena. These estrogen gels are applied to the skin of the inner thigh and so go direct into the bloodstream.
These are the lowest clotting risk and are given by British GIC's to older transsexuals or those with additional risk-factors as the safest option and are what I myself have always been on.

I have a low opinion of plant derived hormones which are very weak indeed and of unknown and variable strength.
I feel that if you want a weak dose of estrogen, then take a weak dose of ACTUAL estrogen.

- if I were in your situation and looking for mild, slow breast development, I would opt for a half of a 1mg sachet of Sandrena per day. :-)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 pm

What you have already tried is about as good as it gets. After that it needs Doctors involved really. Having read a number of clinical trials on PubMed Pueraria Mirifica seems to be the only serious contender pre pharmacy. Risk I feel may well increase and why medical supervision is preferred in stronger dosses. In the end it is down to you. Some have tried Black Cohosh Yam Root... TBH if you want to see some value (not snake oil) then you have already tried the one I have seen good results from. I mean click here and see for yourself. This is a wonder 'herb' really in its class.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pubme ... a+Mirifica
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Health and Fitness”