Weight Loss, supplement.

Exactly that! A place to discuss your health concerns, weight-loss, diet and fitness regimes.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Weight Loss, supplement.

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 am

No but if the next post is an ad promoting it you may find it deleted ;)

Best way to lose weight is to put less in than you put out.

1000 calories a day will lose weight with most people.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:16 am

Edwin can you answer this question

are you a human

answer yes I am

if there is no answer in the next 24hrs you will be deleted ;)

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Summer Day

Postby Summer Day » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:30 am

[DELETED]
Last edited by Summer Day on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lairiana

Postby Lairiana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Told you, IM.
"Fish are not the best authority on water" - Jane Yolen; Sister Light, Sister Dark

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

yeah we have to be cautious - I doubt it was a bot what often happens is large call centers (style places) can use proxies to spam forums using humans who have copy paste scripts

Once the human is in they use small talk to get past the moderation queue, then sneak in the ads into signatures after about 3 posts, bots are not clever enough to do this yet but it wouldnt surprise me.

Database injection can be used once their account is activated but only on their own account in other words posting stuff without actually logging in using the credentials they registered with

It is unlikely a bot could crack our spam protections not least because we use flash keycaptcha and this must be assembled by hand then a mod has the final say on their first post all new posts are flagged and put on moderation queue

the three accounts clint edwin and skrishajem used chinese, pakistani and polish proxies
and Yahoo email accounts - for the time yahoo has been disallowed with a warning to use a paid for service

All three accounts have been banned and deleted inc posts

Gmail is disallowed as thats very popular with spammers, its shame because trans people use free accounts as they need privacy all id say is they should use the free guest agony or weekend livestream chat as they can still take part without emails

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Health and Fitness”