Matthew Wright Live On Air TransTVAward Acceptance Speech

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Matthew Wright Live On Air TransTVAward Acceptance Speech

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Matthew Wright Live on Air Acceptance Speech

http://www.TransgenderTelevisionAwards.com

(Image courtesy of Channel 5/Princess Productions).

"Welcome to the Show it is Tuesday the 14th of January and look what I have got!
..."

"AN AWARD!"

YEAH!

Audience cheers!

Matthew - [Shucks] "Its was nothing!"

Laughs - (blushing).

Matthew - "It is not just any award! It is a unique award! It is from the Transgender Television Awards! Trophy for Best Television Presenter and it is the third year in a row that 'The Wright Stuff' has won one of these accolades! That recognises, Actors, Producers and TV Presenters that treat Transgender People with dignity and respect!"

"Wicked! Thank you very much! I am Truly, Truly Honoured!"

Comment

What a truly generous, humble, modest and brilliant bloke Matthew is. It is no wonder her wins them so often!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Matthew Wright Live On Air TransTVAward Acceptance Speec

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:06 pm

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Christine

Postby Christine » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:11 pm

That's really cool. :) I'm glad to see he did it live on air rather than one of those specially recorded acceptance speeches you tend to see.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

actually they have sent us an acceptance speech and it in fact compliments the on air one very nicely. And good of them to do that. As the on air one is fair usage, but we needed one we have permission to use in magazines and on youtube etc.

Matthew and Princess Productions (special thanks to Jemima there) did us proud!

I am still waiting for the final perms absolute... but I think on Air is for them and recordings and photos are for us - if that makes sense! :)

Still it is all good this is about rewarding those that treat our community with dignity and respect, they earn their own awards - theoretically we do not decide anything :)

That said in the autumn there will be a shortlist (long'ish') and this will be a people's choice award, that members of tzone and the beaumont can vote for anon.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re Matthew Wright Live On Air TransTVAward Acceptance Speech

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 pm

We have the official acceptance speech through now on Video - whilst we negotiate the rights issues here is the transcript and some stills :) Special Thanks to Jemima at Princess Productions for her assistance in all this.

"I'd just like to thank everyone at the Transgender Television Awards for this fantastic gong! You've singled out 'The Wight Stuff' for its fair and careful treatment of transgender issues. And in fact this is the third time I have won one of your magnificent trophies.

We do try our best even if we don't get it right every time, and I would like to thank all my brothers and sisters in the transgender community for their support over the years!"

Thank you very much!

(Matthew Wright, Jan 2014)

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Latest News”