Support Transgender Zone Without spending a penny!

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Support Transgender Zone Without spending a penny!

Postby tzone » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Donate to TransgenderZone.com With Bitcoin or in SL!

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:23 pm

I have also added another method again totally private compared to Paypal.

Using SL currency.

The in-world multiverse Secondlife.com allows you to create an avatar free - you download the program install it and join and wander about - its a fun place and has everything your heart desires and more! You can by virtual SL currency called Lindens. and then 'tip' or pay other characters in-world.

You link a regular bank card or PayPal to your Second Life account. but you pay some abstract avatar (name available on request see page) and the only thing that shows up on your statement is you bought Linden dollars in SL after that the paper trail goes cold :) and all I would know is an avatar sent me some lindens. That's it The avatar in question has a non-trans related identity even.

We have counselled a number of transpeople in Secondlife and this option of extending again into SL as a virtual trans island or similar still remains beyond one-to-one support.

The page has been altered now to accommodate this info.
http://www.transgenderzone.com/donate.htm
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Latest News”