A reminder about skype ids in signatures

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

A reminder about skype ids in signatures

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:53 am

Hi

This is just a quick note to remind people about our T&C here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2095
We understand that you want to help others and you can in our Skype group, but the privacy and Skype ids have got us into hot water when we first embraced it, and since then we have gone to some considerable lengths technology wise to ensure that the 'HUB' in our Skype group is the only place you need to share them.

When people place sigs they are usually for your favourite quote or perhaps a countdown calendar to something special and so on.

Although some do put emails there we do not recommend it - but do not stop it - as we have a pm system that you can block individuals from contacting you and we also have some control over disabling abusers rights to post pms etc

However we have no such control in Skype, individuals who may meet in our support group after a few weeks of getting to know one another then may go on to share details, that's beyond our control, but up to them. However, newbies arriving here who maybe confused may see skype sigs and confuse it with our group, this has happened!

So this is just something we no longer allow, I don't have a skype id in my sig either. And Podcastzone is not my personal skype address btw :) :noway: :tongueoutx: :gigglersx:

Again thank you to those who have offered this support, this is no slight on you! Your generous act demonstrates how much you care, it is just something we have learned to avoid.

If you spot any let me know or direct them to this post.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Return to “Latest News”