TSVSG Private Mondays - Show Notes for the 14th Nov 2011

Moderator: Media Moderator

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

TSVSG Private Mondays - Show Notes for the 14th Nov 2011

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 am

Re: Skype Support Group Mondays - what a great evening!

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am
What a gret evening we had on Monday Night.

In line with our new policy we will only name the team members who have permitted this and just describe the other participants without identifying them.

So this was the first Monday with our new policy, new time and new method of joining - as in you can 'call in' by adding our list above to your contacts.

Chloe and I were not certain this would work, although Chloe was far more certain than I and she was right.

We started at 9pm and after adding a few new contacts one of the regulars joined us, she had to fiddle to get audio but we are used to that and then she was sorted. Then a newbie joined us, A person who was unsure if they were FTM, we chatted and he (as this was the preferred pronoun) began to build confidence, at that point one of our regular FTMs who is further down the road joined us. This was great as his experience gelled so well and it was wonderful to see the confidence and information flow.

The support team also needs support and we chatted with them about issues they faced.

Then another caller, this time from the US I do not want to go into this too much but he was a confident FTM teen who enjoyed the group chat.

Then Steffi (of our Mod Team) joined us, this was great as we have not really spoken and it was good to see the mods coming in and joining the support.

In total there were 7 people at one point all 4 Screens had full video feeds - these being fed back to each of them privately via Skype, and as more people joined some had to lose their video as they shared their machine :) For this reason we may have to bus in another couple of machines perhaps 6.

But what started out as an experiment of a 9 till 10 ended up with us finishing at 1am and we were all still in high spirits when we left.

Great stuff

Join us next week on Monday from 9pm details on how are above or simply click here!
http://media.transgenderzone.com/

This support group is limited only by its bandwidth and is set to grow - no doubt about that!!! :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Different_Trains

Re: TSVSG Private Mondays - Show Notes for the 14th Nov 2011

Postby Different_Trains » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Lol, you are welcome to mention me either by first name or forum username in future. I don't mind. :)

Thanks to everyone who took part. Was a great idea and worked well. :)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 am

Ah OK but I never asked in the show for your permission so better thought to mention you as a number :)

We simply do not want to take any risks with privacy from now on.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:44 pm

I understand totally. I am just saying so you know in future that it's fine by me. :)

Return to “Show Notes”