Skype Support Group Show Notes for Sunday 24th July 2011

Moderator: Media Moderator

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Skype Support Group Show Notes for Sunday 24th July 2011

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 am

This week we were joined by

Ice Maiden, Susie Gray, Ace-Lance, Chloe, Emma (Different_Trains) and later Sarah.

It was nice to welcome Emma to the support group this week and we look forward to her regular presence.

The podcast section will be about regular chatter Chloe (from France) and her plan to open her home as a guest house for transgender people, looking for something a little more exotique than a weekend crossdressed in Bognor. (no disrespect to Bognor) but you know what I mean ;)

The rest will be in the podcast tomorrow.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Different_Trains

Re: Skype Support Group Show Notes for Sunday 24th July 2011

Postby Different_Trains » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:21 pm

It is famously alleged that the last words of King George V were "B*gger Bognor", in response to a suggestion that he might recover from his illness and visit Bognor Regis.

Anyway, I now have a new sound card, so hopefully the ground hum should have gone. :thumbup: Not managed to persuade anyone to be a guinea pig yet though so we'll see!

I should be able to join you again this Sunday. :)

Ace-Lance
TZVSG Skype Regular
TZVSG Skype Regular

Postby Ace-Lance » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:04 am

i can be a guinea pig. but i am not sure if i added you from the group. ^__^
"If you Stand for Nothing, You will fall For anything"
"a Sound soul, Dwells within a Sound body, and a Sound mind."

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:12 am

I have clipped out just your sound and can arrange an mp3 just for you so you can hear the sound should it still be there.

worst case scenario is you can pick up an external soubd card for a few bucks on ebay

not sure how good they are but this is a sample

advantage is you can plug in a chape pound shop mic to it and it may help until you get a headest
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-External- ... 3a5c1e331c
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Show Notes”