Research request for novel

If you are carrying our research then please post your requests for data here.
WalkingIsStillHonest

Research request for novel

Postby WalkingIsStillHonest » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:35 am

Hi All,

My name is Martin. I am a cis male who is planning to write a novel about a cis male whom falls in love with a transgender woman and I am currently researching into the transgender experience. The novel will be written from the perspective of the cis male and in no way do I presume to speak for trans women or the trans community and the last thing I want is to offend anyone. The trans character will be a well rounded human being with hopes and dreams as well as fears, phobias and flaws, they will not be defined simply by their gender.

If possible I would like to discuss the story idea with trans women, specifically straight trans women whom are in/have been in relationships with cis males. A predilection for punk music and punk values would also be useful, but not essential.

If you would like to help me, offer me any advice, or get in touch at all my e-mail is walking_is_still_honest(at)outlook(dot)com

Thank you!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JustMe

Re: Research request for novel

Postby JustMe » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking an interest in our community and it's nice for an author to come along to try to get an accurate perspective before writing about us as a subject. I'm afraid that I'm not much use to your research as (although I am a transwoman) I would probably call myself 'gay' as I remain attracted to females (I sometimes find guys attractive too but couldn't be in a relationship with one - (confused? me too :gigglersx: )).

Anyway, hope that somebody else from here will come along and answer your queries for you.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Return to “Research Requests and Discussion”