TO 20 MOST INFLUENTIAL TRANSPEOPLE IN THE UK?

If you are carrying our research then please post your requests for data here.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: TO 20 MOST INFLUENTIAL TRANSPEOPLE IN THE UK?

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh yeah - good choice :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:57 pm

I think this list is onto a loser...successful stealth perople won't feature; and anyway what is your criterion for influence? But for what it is worth, I would include Richard Curtis.

Jane x.
First of Richard Curtis FTM nice one with Luke - :thumbup:

Second - whilst there are successful stealth transpeople, because they are stealth then they are not actually 'trans' they are passing as bio men and women - and good luck to them. Unless of course they are out on a local level - councillors, charity spokespeople and so on and in that case they do have influence I think everyone needs to be judged individually really.

I mean I do not pretend to have the influence someone like Eddie Izzard has (did we add him?) But my internal reports and media reviewing, awards and constant commentary must have an influence - we know it has with at least 3 major production companies (so far) as they told us.

So thats positive change, but its still relatively 'low key' compared to someone like Luke Anderson. It all sounds arrogant but thats not the intention - I am happy to be pushed out for others who do more :). As I want to celebrate those that have done great things rather than being lumped in with the Pink List - they do not know what they are on about in that really!

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Feel free to recommend yourselves - nothing wrong with that if you can back it up with some evidence.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

WHO ARE THE 20 MOST INFLUENTIAL TRANSPEOPLE IN THE UK?

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:05 pm

PS with over 150 views in a week this thread clearly has some value as no doubt it is one of those 'ASK' search questions.

'WHO ARE THE 20 MOST INFLUENTIAL TRANSPEOPLE IN THE UK?'

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

hxlady

Postby hxlady » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:05 am

Rose White from Yorkshire?

Wrote a piece for local paper saying drag queens should wear 'homosexual' label to differentiate them from genuine transsexuals.

Also seen a comment that she did a topless photoshoot for Sunday Sport - is that paper still going?

Return to “Research Requests and Discussion”