Transgender undergraduate study

If you are carrying our research then please post your requests for data here.
Psychologyresearcher

Transgender undergraduate study

Postby Psychologyresearcher » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:54 pm

This post has been approved by TZone admin.

Hello all,
My name is Sharon Bateman, I am a final year mature student at Bath Spa University studying psychology and I'm currently completing a research assistant position for two psychology research lecturers, running a pilot study on the experiences of transgender university students.

I am trying to identify transgender university undergraduate students who would be willing to be interviewed about their experiences, of university, in the coming months. All participants would remain anonymous in accordance with the BPS ethical guidelines and of course would be treated with sensitivity and respect.

The hope of the study is to identify and report these experiences for the purpose of raising awareness and highlighting areas where improvements could be made or good practices shared. This would then evidence the areas that universities could improve their services and policies to allow those students to have a richer experience while at university.

If you are an a transgender undergraduate and would be willing to share your experiences then please email me: sharon.bateman15@bathspa.ac.uk

Thanks for reading,
Sharon.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Research Requests and Discussion”