setting it up

Moderator: Media Moderator

evelyn

Re: setting it up

Postby evelyn » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I use skype through internet on my mobile, just like a normal call, i have unlimited internet as part of my contract.
very easy to set up.
hope this helps those that have unlimited internet on there mobiles.
xx

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

evelyn would you be interested in joining the call?

i think there is so much we can do with audio the site is unable to do not least for a short time have a laugh and discuss interesting topics.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:37 am

Yep i agree with that Tamsin, it's finding a balance for both.... :)

But yep i'm up for joining in on this, the advantage will be that in some instances i can explain things better vocally then in text... although i do like to waffle on in both forms.... :)

I have to juggle time but i will definitely be putting some more time in tzone from now on :)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

yeah i see what you mean obviously skype is better for privacy but if you do not mind others trunking in and we are more careful with our ps and Qs and be careful talking about other people etc you know talk audibly like we post in the forums we could use Talkshoe we have a gadger/widget already setup above on the forums that people can simply press play on and they can trunk in to a chat or they can go and download the software (like skype) and join the call if they want to

there is also a recording option that can be made public or not so people can go and listend to chats that they missed if a chat was a bit risque we could smply hide that one from view on the talkshoe page i could download it edit it and reupload it thats an option later until we get the proper skype studio thing going next year

the most important part is to get people involved and i think talkshoe maybe something we could discuss in the next skype chat partly because anyone who registers on talkshoe and then uses the shoephone (thats their version of skype) can themselves host and record and so on but thats another story

i am just thinking wouldnt it be great to have a chat with a number of people obviously if there were a lot then the host would have to act as a chairperson and keep order thats where talkshowe is good as people can be muted but listen and then brought into chat in order - not that would be needed but you know what i mean at the same time we could use the tzone chatroom here
forums live chat above and that way could listen in to others talking and maybe without having to download the and install software could ask questions and the talkers could say oh we have a question from .... asks .... and the talkers then discuss it and that text chatter can listen via our gizmo live

ideally we will do this professionally in time but until then we could at least begin to form the group of participants and after all its not that time consuming to do once we start chatting on skype its clear we all have so much to say
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:50 pm

I think a prime example will be something like the trans plan, having a natter with Ice Maiden the other day i was able to get across some of the little things i couldn't in the forum, it also allows me to remember stuff as we are talking too :)

Return to “Discussion”