setting it up

Moderator: Media Moderator

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: setting it up

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 pm

well perhaps at least us three can get together on sunday on skype just for a chinwag nothing heavy

if anyone on the forums would like to join us then please leave your skype name here or pm it to me

lets say around 11am sunday tamsin and denise
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

evelyn

Postby evelyn » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:11 pm

I will be interested in joining in on skype, need others contacts though, if any one wants mine, just pm me.
xxxx

evelyn

Postby evelyn » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm

What a very sensible idea Tamsin :thumbup:
I am on it now :-)

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

I'll aim to be there sunday, if i'm not there at 11 it will be sometime near it, have a few things to sort... famous last words on the few hehe

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 am

evelyn wrote:I will be interested in joining in on skype, need others contacts though, if any one wants mine, just pm me.
xxxx

yeah i will send you an invite and then call you and add the others as we go

this way there is a host caller - i mean i am not fussy about who is hosting on skype but its easier this way to begin with plus when we develop the podcasting thing and vsp we would host it even if i am just an engineer for others to do their own podcasting through us

example

mary want to host her own podcast through tzone podcasts about intersex conditions - she approaches us and says can we use your system and you record it and manage it all bu mary hosts it with just who she invites they chat for 30 mins when they are done we edit and upload a copy after she vets it for approval

she can embed the show into her blog and we would help distribute it too - mary is heard

in this instance i would not say a word other than to set it up and then just keep an eye on the connections - video is optional and can be mixed on the fly.

This is more like a podcasting network for transgender activists who cannot 'take to the streets' but want to do more but may not for whatever reason to do so who may want to do media and news reviews, interviews with other activists and campaigners world wide, question the way policy is affecting them - are their needs being met or is it just tokenism, perhaps celebrity interviews and so on.

i see this as another branch of what we do and its obvious this will work - once people get the initial nerves out of the way its just a chat about stuff and your voice is heard

there is nothing more easy than plugging in a mic and talking - easiest job in the world ;)P - as you are at home doing it not standing in front of the world media at some university
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Discussion”