setting it up

Moderator: Media Moderator

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: setting it up

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am

Important note when there are more than 4 people talking most hosts inc radio and tv have to keep some order and allow others to speak

there will hopefully be plenty of future opportunities to have your say

so we should initially introduce ourselves and maybe focus on topics and take in turns

it will find its own way of course but people should not feel they are being silenced its just people can ramble - i am the worse LOL

but in a one to one especially on podcasts you want people who rabbit thats great dead aair (silence) is a nitemare for editors. but when there are plenty then it is important we all dont get upset :)

this is why maybe if we grow beyond 4 people it maybe better to go to TALKSHOE as thats much better to manage and people can listen in without joining the chat so it takes the pressure off mass chats as people can be brought in and leave as they come and go

SO I WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD CALLED I WANT TO JOIN THE TZVSG AND HERE IS MY SKYPE ID YOU CAN ADD YOUR SKYPE ID AS A SPOILER like this if you prefer

skype id - i have a lot registered for the future under podcastzone if and when so each pc will have its own id so you call the pc rather than me - i just happen to be there :)P
Spoiler: show
icemaidentz

but i will make the new forums viewable to registered users only

yeah I concurr with tamsin adding tz after your name makes it more likely to be available and z is so often little used
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi :)

Was good to catch you all earlier, sorry i had to nip off, my other half hurt his back this morning so i had to nip off to help him with a few things :)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 am

is that a euphemism ;) :lol: :P

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Discussion”