Midlands

ChristyB

Midlands

Postby ChristyB » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Just woundering any clinics in the Midlands if any one knows
HERE COMES THE GIRLS

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Millie

Re: Midlands

Postby Millie » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Nothing that I know of! There does seem to be a big gap in services in the middle of the country. I started off privately and went to Dr Curtis in London, most of the trans women that I know in the midlands who have taken the private route have used Dr C. I also have an Nhs referal for Charring Cross, London!!!

There is an NHS Gender identity Clinc in Nottingham, but tbh I don't know of one person from the midlands who goes there!! :?

Still the one advantage of the midlands is that you haven't too far to go to London or Manchester. :)

Sorry that I can't be of more help. M x
Advancing to what?

AshleyMusic

Postby AshleyMusic » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi

I live in Derby and I am going to my second appointment at Nottingham GIC on 10th Jan. My first session went really well and the therapist was a lot nicer than I expected. The practice seems quite small and I know that they are quite new.

I also got my appointment a lot faster than I thought. I only had to wait a month from when I went to see my GP. So that was a pleasant surprise.

Ash

Millie

Postby Millie » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Wow! That is quick. I've got my 1st GIC appointment at the start of Feb after talking to the doc in May! (and even that is considered pretty quick.

Well done :D

I go to Derby for laser.
Advancing to what?

AshleyMusic

Postby AshleyMusic » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:14 am

It was really quick. My GP told me I would probably be waiting months, but I got my appointment letter through about a week later.

Ash

Return to “Other Clinics”