Leeds GIC

hxlady

Re: Leeds GIC

Postby hxlady » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I go see surgeon on 22 Jan for what is probly last imspect and then if we decide no further work can be done I will strat proceedings against Leeds Concentration Camp and its staff especially Beaini
Last edited by Christine on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate comment

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:37 pm

Well, to be honest - I've been very impressed with Leeds GIC. They've been really good with me. [yesss] .

Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Kimbo

Postby Kimbo » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello
I go for my first appointment at Leeds GIC on the 6th Jan. There seem to be some very different experiences expressed here so i'm not sure if I should be nervous. I have to say I'm a bit more nervous having read this thread.
This is also my first time on this forum and I'm finding it a bit tricky to navigate (keep google searching to find relevant stuff), so if i find my way back here i'll post about my experience.
Wish me luck xxx
Kim

cactuarjon

Postby cactuarjon » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 pm

After having experience of both Sheffield and Leeds, I'd like to share my opinion of Leeds.

Compared with Sheffield, how Leeds is run is fantastic! They are far more organised and they are very friendly! Admittedly I have only been introduced to two staff members, but I think because of this, it feels less complicated and the staff in turn appear very knowledgeable.

My only regret is not being with them long enough. They are telling me i will be discharged from their services very soon :(

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Well, I just found this thread after such a long time. I'm now 5 weeks post-op and my opinions remain unchanged. I still think that Leeds GIC has been brilliant.

Kerry x
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Return to “Other Clinics”