Changing to a new Gender Identity Clinic

ShawBee

Changing to a new Gender Identity Clinic

Postby ShawBee » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:19 pm

I need to change the provider of my Gender Related Healthcare(for the sake of what little sanity i have left) from CX(nhs funded patient) to Dr Richard Curtis(as an nhs funded patient, his website says that this is possible).

Having a problem gp is just confounded by CX(snafu!).

Unless the rules have changed since i last read an nhs pdf, i am entitled to to look for an alternative provider if i am unhappy with the service i have received so far.

Question - which official nhs document can i find this rule in? I need 2 things, the page where the pdf link is(so i can print and wave at them), and a link to the pdf itself, so i can wave it under the hooter of my local Care Commisioning Body(or whatever bunch of muppets have replaced the PCT's) so they cannot blag/b-s me again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr Curtis's New Patient Consultation Fee and Patient Introduction/History Letter.
I am aware of the current fee for a New Patient Consultation.
Dr Curtis's website does say that a patients history would be discussed on 1st appointment.

Question – Do i write to Dr Curtis(and send a history of myself) to request an appointment, which he can then liase with my local PCT(to fund that 1st appointment), or do i bite the bullet and fund that 1st appointment myself in which if he accepts me as a new patient, he can then liase with my PCT to become my new Gender HealthCare Provider?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was well aware that the CX way of doing things wasnt working for some, it has not worked for me though i did decide to find this out myself, but i can no longer tolerate the level of service i have received so far, CX are not part of the cure, they are part of the problem.

ShawBee
'he's still alive, he wants more cigarettes, fruitcake and pile ointment,'

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

ShawBee

Re: Changing to a new Gender Identity Clinic

Postby ShawBee » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:08 pm

bit of good news, money i am owed is a comin my way, so i just gotta find 140 now to get me through Dr Curtis's door, should have the rest by late april/early may :thumbup:

Casaluna

Postby Casaluna » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Last edited by Casaluna on Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShawBee

Re: Changing to a new Gender Identity Clinic

Postby ShawBee » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:20 am

i cant afford it Caitlin,, my budget is extremely limited and diverting that 240 totally kiboshes my spending plans. but if that gamble pays off, its worth it. with the state of play at the muppet show, wadafuq have i got tolouse? zip zilch squat kadingus nada! so, i have to afford it!

Your Ever Loving Son,
Barmy Fred.

Return to “Other Clinics”