Transgender Surgery Consultations in Manchester

Cassie

Transgender Surgery Consultations in Manchester

Postby Cassie » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm

We at tzone were informed about this (new?) facility in Manchester yesterday. I don't know very much about it but as i'm considering GRS at present i'll ask Dr Curtis when I see him next. If anyone else knows anything feel free to post...
Hi

I wondered if you could perhaps add a posting onto your forum. I notice several people have enquired about private clinics in Manchester specializing in Gender Reassignment surgery.

I thought I would inform your subscribers that the private Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester (120 Princess Road, Manchester M15 5AT – Tel 0161 227 0000, enquiries@bridgewaterhospital.com )does offer a clinic. The surgeon is Gennaro Selvaggi.

Regards

Lesley

Lesley Taylor

Executive Director

Bridgewater Hospital

( Telephone:- 0161 227 0000

* lesley.taylor@bridgewaterhospital.com

8 Visit our website http://www.bridgewaterhospital.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

JENNYJET

Re: Transgender Surgery Consultations in Manchester

Postby JENNYJET » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Cassie, this is a new one and it rings bad bells in my head. Are we getting into a competitive marketplace for gender related surgery in the private sector and this a good thing? As you are considering a major procedure that will define your future existence I would urge you to find out as much as possible about the surgeon. As you may well know, I am now post-op and went through the state funded system. Despite lingering healing difficulties bordering on the traumatic, I do not regret it.

Every patient has their own unique circumstances and Private is for some whilst State is for others. I shall not comment on the merits of the private sector since I am not in a position to do so but I needed the State for my own medical reasons ( my history is lousy and I needed the full resources of the NHS behind me if something went wrong ).

A probing question comes to mind, is it better to try the new 'offering' from Manchester or to use the proven 'outlet' in Thailand or even good old Blighty herself?

I have respect for you Cassie and I really do urge caution :?

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:42 pm

We will add it to the practitioner guide too in due course

well the NHS is a market place the GIC in London doesnt do all that for free

and many there have private practice

Transgender people are a lucrative commodity
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I know nothing about this guy's ability with a scalpel, but he is an establised gender reassignment surgery expert with many papers to his name.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:42 pm

Certainly would like to know more about him, thats for sure, the question being can we possibly contact previous patients... and that of course will be a bit of a minefield... :)

Return to “Other Clinics”