4th visit to cx

philippa

4th visit to cx

Postby philippa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:47 pm

hi all i dont come on here often just to let you know I have got to my 4th visit at cx clinic any idea what to expect as in my last letter they hinted about discussing surgery any ideas what I might expect

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: 4th visit to cx

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:37 am

A calm and considered chit-chat, they will ask you how you are, and discuss the path you are embarking on - don't worry. I know most of the team there as do many of the team here, and they would say, don't worry, it is just a chat about how you are getting on ;)

Hope this helps
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:38 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

philippa

Postby philippa » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi thanks the first 3 visits were 5 months apart then tell gap became 8 months I think it might have been so my hormones could balance out as they have

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”