Iffy Middleton has left, appts being silently cancelled.

SarahG

Iffy Middleton has left, appts being silently cancelled.

Postby SarahG » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:51 pm

I had CX on the phone last Friday, my appointment this Friday with one of the doctors is being moved to a different time. I asked them to make sure that it didn't conflict with my appointment with Iffy on the same day.

I was told that Iffy had left and that all of her appointments were cancelled and that someone would be in touch about those.

I've called them today to confirm times, as I am travelling down with someone else who also has appointments with both Iffy and a doctor.

At no point did CX contact either of us about the appointments with Iffy, if I hadn't mentioned it when they called me about the other reschedule I would never have found out. For me + friend it would not have been a wasted trip, but for anyone else going just to see Iffy, it would have been. For me that's about 50 quids worth of diesel and one night's hotel money as one of the appointments was in the early AM.

So I suggest calling them up and finding out what's going on before wasting your time and money travelling down there.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Re: Iffy Middleton has left, appts being silently cancelled.

Postby Christine » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Sad that CX are still playing silly buggers with appointments. I got the usual "lessons have been learnt" type of thing after I complained about turning up for a cancelled appointment but I guessed that after years of the same, lessons weren't being learnt and this kinda confirms it. Someone advised ages back to always contact CX in advance of an appointment to make sure it hasn't been cancelled, as it's unlikely they'll let you know. Though they're very quick off the mark if you miss an appointment for any reason at all, even if you've told them in advance.

Sad to hear Iffy's now gone altogether, though I'm also sadly not surprised.

SarahG

Postby SarahG » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Well, on my remaining appointment, I got discharged. Still on the waiting list for surgery, haven't had the appointment with Iffy or a replacement, so still no idea on the hair removal thing. I was told it's the surgeon's problem to see me about that and advise.

If I need to see anyone at CX, I have to ask my GP to refer me back to them!

Somewhat scared now as I feel I'm going to end up stuck in limbo.

The only good bit of news to come out of it, is apparently the situation with Dr. Bellringer is resolved and they are sending people to his private practice.

JustMe

Postby JustMe » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 pm

If I need to see anyone at CX, I have to ask my GP to refer me back to them!

Somewhat scared now as I feel I'm going to end up stuck in limbo.
No Sarah, that sounds about right. I'm awaiting an invitation from my surgeon for a consultation (I've already been referred to him). I shoudn't need hair removal BUT if I do (as a result of the consultation with the surgeon), I have to get back in touch with my GIC so that they can arrange for the funding for me to have that. So, it would put a delay on the surgery but such is life. I know what you mean about hanging around in limbo - it is frustrating I'll grant you [yesss] but at least we are in the system.

Hugs
Kerry x.
Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.--Helen Keller

Take the Bull by the Horns - Face a difficulty and grapple with it without avoiding it.

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.--Bernice Johnson Reagon

MTF (as long as I can remember)
52 years young :D

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”