Time from referral to SRS

Jane_D_C

Re: Time from referral to SRS

Postby Jane_D_C » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Aside from the hiccup at ChX, I have been expecting a surgery shortage for some time. Doctors are usually well-off and can afford to retire early.

Mr Bellringer is 56 this year. Mr Thomas qualified in 1981, which means he must be about the same age.

I rather think we should be rattling the NHS’ chain about how they are going to replace Mt T without service interruption. Are they training someone up?

Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Postby Christine » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:53 pm

They're training up Mr B's "replacement" via Mr T, but it does seem that there may soon be a serious lack of qualified surgeons. Considering Mr B's resignation was supposedly due to the general lack of planning, things aren't exactly looking good what with the mushrooming demand for GIC services. Still, at least the exponential increase in managers will help.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Considering the money to be made and how lucrative and in demand this service is going I should think any urologist should be chomping at the bit (pun intended LOL :lol: :silent: :lolno: ) go for it!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Christine

Postby Christine » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:55 pm

You'd think so, but the medical profession is in some ways quite risk-averse when it comes to doing anything that might be seen as controversial. Or as is often the case, it's the insurers and decision-makers who tend to be risk-averse to the point of stymieing any progress.

Eight weeks 'til my 2nd SA, where hopefully I'll actually get to discuss the surgical options this time! In the meantime, my GP has written to CX to let them know that I'm no longer "just. Too. FAT!" nor a suicide risk. :problem:

Jane_D_C

Postby Jane_D_C » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:32 am

Still, at least the exponential increase in managers will help.
Love it!!! J x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”